This Vega hatchback body is based off an MPC kit and has had numerous alterations made to it:
- Rear wheel wells have been lengthened to accommodate 14x32 slicks.
- The front and rear bumpers were narrowed, tucked in and blended into the body.
- Grille vents on the nose were filled to replicate fiberglass front ends of that era.
- The taillight frames were reworked so they were symmetrical
- Plus lots of general body work was done to get rid of many flaws inherent in the kit body.
- A hood is not included. Use the kit hood or one of the optional hoods.
It also comes with 3D-mastered taillights and much nicer headlight lenses.
Photos above show the Vega body with an optional P/S hood.
Coming soon is a more contemporary floor pan and firewall combo that will fit this body and accommodate larger slicks while also letting the car set much closer to the ground than Vegas of that era.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM:
HOOD - Standard Flat Hood and Pro Stock Hood
1/25 Scale by Futurattraction, cast by Ed Fluck.