You're not going to find this anywhere else and I only have one!
A 1955 FORD F-100 PICKUP TRUCK WITH OPENING HOOD AND TAILGATE
It was produced in 1978, it's out of production and not available.
This is a partial kit which has everything you need for the body, chassis and a little more.
The box is in near perfect condition and it has two copies of the instructions (I know some people sell these items on eBay).
Here's a photo of the main cab/chassis placed together.
Additional photos above show all parts included.
- Main cab
- Hood (opens) - molded in different color
- Rear Fenders
- Bed sides
- Tailgate (opens)
- Firewall with hood hinge
- Chassis frame rails with gas tank and battery box
- 1-Piece chassis/body insert which includes:
- Interior floor, seat boxes, cener console and firewall
- Bed floor
- Underside of chassis
- 2 Bucket seats
- Front radiator panel (no radiator)
- Front Grille (chrome)
- Grille 'V8' emblem (chrome)
- Front and rear bumpers (chrome)
- Exterior antenna (chrome)
- Gas cap (chrome)
- 2 Spot lights (chrome)
- Shifter (chrome)
- Fire Extingusiher (chrome)
- 1 Exterior mirror with 1 missing (chrome)
- All clear glass (front and rear windows, headlight and taillight lenses)
- Near perfect box - top and bottom
- 2 Sets of instructions
What is doesn't have:
- Engine (but you'd want something different in it anyway)
- Suspension (front snd rear)
- Some interior parts - steering wheel, pedals, gauge cluster
Photos show all items included.
By Monogram, 1/24 scale