Want to build your own chassis to fit in that drag racing body?
This central frame rail is a vital component containing the cockpit area.
This is a one-piece item and doesn't need any assembly.
Roll bar cage is not incorporated in this Central Frame Rail.
- Rocker panel tubes
- Main rear cross member
- Center X-member
- Master cylinder
- Passenger seat mounting tubes
- Main tubing members are .080” diameter
- Supporting members are .050”
- Overall width of frame at outer points is 2.285 at rear cross member
- Width at forward edge of rocker bars is 2.275”
- Outer dimension of frame rail width is .875”
Photo of CENTRAL FRAME RAIL with FORWARD FRAME RAIL and rear Round Tube Frame set
3D printed in Shapeways' Frosted Ultimate Detail
Also available is a Wishbone set that will accompany the struts for the lower A-Arms.
3D printed item, 1/25 scale, by Futurattraction.