An all new, highly detailed, 3D-printed, complete, 351cid small block Ford engine with Cleveland heads.
Perfect for that '70's to early '80s Pro Stock racer.
Photo of real engine
Completely revamped Cleveland P/S engine with accurately detailed block, heads and Ford Racing valve covers.
This is a complete engine and includes a Lenco 4-speed transmission.
Choose your Distributor Cap color and Spark Plug Wire color.
Included in the standard kit:
- Ford 351ci Engine (3D-printed parts)
- 2 - Holly Dominator carbs, resin (does not include optional PE details)
- Dual quad Edelbrock UR-19 tunnel ram manifold
- Ford Racing valve covers or Moroso
- Water pump
- Lenco 4-speed transmission with reverse
- Spark plug wire
Choose your color combinations for the distributor cap and spark plug wires :
- Tan cap with Yellow wires
- Tan cap with Blue wires
- Red cap with Blue wires
- Black cap with Black wires
Valve Cover choices:
- Ford Racing - styled after the more contemporary cast aluminum covers (shown in the product photo).
- Moroso - these were used on the vintage drag race engines from the 70s and early 80s.
OPTIONAL CARB UPGRADE
Upgrade to a more detailed carb ($5.00)
A Dominator Carb upgrade is available. Includes photo etched details as shown here.
See also, Futurattraction's Lenco shifter kit for adding more detail.
NOTE: PHOTOS OF COMPLETED, PAINTED ENGINE ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
1/25 scale, by Futurattraction. Assembly required.
Because of the choices available, this engine is made to order by Futurattraction and shipped directly to you.
A separate $5.00 shipping charge is added to this order.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what I needed for my Dyno Don Nicholson's 1970 Mustang P/S tribute model. Very hard to find any Cleveland style parts for 1/25 models. You really get your money's worth.