An all new, highly detailed, complete, 351cid small block Ford engine with Cleveland heads.
Perfect for that '70's to early '80s Pro Stock racer.
This is designed directly from a real Ford 351.
Photo of real engine
Cleveland P/S engine with accurately detailed block, heads and Ford Racing valve covers.
This is a complete engine and includes a Lenco 4-speed transmission.
Heads and exhaust flanges are pinned for proper alignment.
Choose your Distributor Cap color and Spark Plug Wire color.
Included in the kit:
Ford 351ci Engine (resin and 3D-printed parts)
- 2 - Holly Dominator carbs (includes PE details and linkage)
- Dual quad Edelbrock UR-19 tunnel ram manifold
- Choose Ford Racing valve covers or Moroso
- Pre-wired Distributor with spark plug wire
- Water pump
- Huge Moroso oil pan
- Lenco 4-speed transmission with reverse
- Harmonic Balancer
- Exhaust flanges
Choose your color combinations for the distributor cap and spark plug wires :
- Tan cap with Yellow wires
- Tan cap with Blue wires
- Tan cap with Black wires
- Red cap with Blue wires
- Black cap with Black wires
Valve Cover choices:
- Ford Racing - styled after the more contemporary cast aluminum covers (shown in the product photo), including valve cover breathers.
- Moroso - these were used on the vintage drag race engines from the 70s and early 80s, including valve cover breathers.
See also, Futurattraction's Lenco shifter kit for adding more detail.
NOTE: PHOTOS OF COMPLETED, PAINTED ENGINE ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
1/25 scale, by Futurattraction. Assembly required.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Only way to get a Boss P/S Cleveland
Just what I needed for my Dyno Don Nicholson's 1970 Mustang P/S tribute model. Very hard to find any Cleveland style parts for 1/25 models. You really get your money's worth.