TED'S MODELING ONLINE MODEL CAR CONTEST
- OFFICIAL RULES -
ENTRY RULES _________________________________________________________ .
- Entry is for the undercarriage only
- No limit on number of entries.
- No age limit and no restriction to the type / year / scale of the entry, but it must be a vehicle
- Model must contain parts purchased from TedsModelingMarketplace.com
- Fill out the entry form located here
- Entry forms and photos must be submitted by 12:00 AM EST Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Voting will be via an emailed ballot (see below).
- Numbers will be assigned to each entrant and names will not be shown
- Winners to be determined by subscribers' votes. You CAN NOT vote for your own entry
- Ballots will be emailed to all TedsModelingMarketplace.com newsletter subscribers
- All ballots have to be completed by November 14, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on the TedsModelingMarketplace.com home page November 16, 2019 and an email will also be sent to all winners
- Prizes will be sent to winners and cannot be exchanged for cash or other items.
IN CASE OF A TIE ________________________________________________________
Ted's Modeling will vote to determine a winner in the event of a tie.
- Judging will be based on realism and completeness of detailing and finish
1st PLACE 3D Printed Brodex BBC Blown Engine
2nd PLACE - TBD
3rd PLACE - TBD